The Selkirk 20P XL Epic Polymer Pickleball Paddle has combined Powercore technology and an aircraft-grade graphite surface ΓÇö helping produce excellent control from a polymer paddle. The paddle features a small amount of texture, securing additional spin on contact. Overall, the paddle has a soft-control oriented feel & a nice amount of power thanks to the Powercore technology. Ranging between 7.1 to 7.6 oz's this paddle is considered a middelweight paddle.
- Weight Range: 201-215g / 7.1-7.6 oz.
- Hitting Surface: Graphite
- Core Material: Polymer Honeycomb
- Edge: Low-profile vinyl edge trim
- Handle: 4 1/4"
- Grip: Selkirk (perforated cushion)